California State University, Sacramento 2009
PUBLISHED 'INTEGRATING A SENSE OF DESIGN INTO THE CURRICULUM'–SACRAMENTO
Delivered my published paper at the 2009 Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education.
California State University, Sacramento (GPA 4.0) 2008-2009
MASTER OF ARTS IN EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY –SACRAMENTO
• Explored software applications (Dreamweaver, Flash and Inspiration) and technology tools (Second Life, Skype, Google Earth, Blogging and Podcasts) as well as networking and computer operations in order to facilitate the implementation of technology in educational environments.
• Published “Integrating a Sense of Design into the Curriculum” and delivered my published paper at the 2009 Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education on March 3, 2009.
California State University, Sacramento (GPA 3.92) 2005 -2007
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN COMMUNICATION STUDIES- DIGITAL MEDIA –SACRAMENTO
• Examined the overview and analysis of the primary aesthetic tools used to create messages in video and film while utilizing industry standard programs (Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Avid Express Pro, Final Cut Pro, Director MX and Flash).
• Took part in the various phases of video production including producing, production planning, management, directing, creative use of camera, sound and lighting and editing.
• Selected as one of the lead camera operators for a reality show entitled, The Kitchen.
Consumnes River College 2002
TELEVISION PRODUCTION STUDENT OF THE YEAR–SACRAMENTO
Awarded Television Production Student of The Year at Consumnes River College.
Consumnes River College (GPA 4.0) 2000 - 2004
ASSOCIATE OF ARTS & CERTIFICATE IN TELEVISION PRODUCTION –SACRAMENTO
• Studied the theory, terminology, and operation of single camera film and video production, including composition and editing techniques, camera operation, portable lighting, video recorder operation, audio control, digital video formats and editing.
• Worked with studio equipment (switcher, character generator, audio mixer, videotape recorders, microphones and studio lighting), real time camera movements, and special effects (chroma-key, mattes and wipes).